Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Why did you have to go so young

Today's post won't be so happy as usual. I just found out that a boy I used to play with when I was a child committed suicide. My heart sank when I was told. I am so sorry for his family and that he didn't have somebody that he could talk to.Nobody knows what truly goes on in the mind of a person, people put on an act when they really are just screaming out for help. I act happy but don't think there hasn't been a time where I wish I could just run away. If you have pressure or are depressed please talk to someone. I am always here if y'all need to talk!


Everybody's waiting
Everybody's watching
Even when you're sleeping
Keep your ey-eyes open

The tricky thing
Is yesterday we were just children
Playing soldiers
Just pretending
Dreaming dreams with happy endings
In backyards, winning battles with our wooden swords
But now we've stepped into a cruel world
Where everybody stands and keeps score

Thanks for reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment