Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

This is the stuff that drives me crazy !

The other day I was anticipating a bad morning because of some things that happened the day before at school. So nervously I drove to school dreading what might happen when this song came on the radio , This is the stuff by Francesca Battistelli. When listening to the words I immediately felt like a burden had lifted off of me. I knew that God was going to use this situation for His glory even when I didn't want to go through it. When I got to school nothing bad happened as I had anticipated, all that worrying was for nothing. I put the video below and if you have time you should look at it ! 


                                    
                                      Thanks for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment