Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

One Direction

A couple of months ago I stumbled upon ..... One Direction ! I have a love/hate relationship with One Direction , what can I say. Sometimes I jam out to them in the car and then other times I don't even want to look at them except for Niall ;) They are all gorgeous and dress like Abercrombie models. I love all their songs and sometimes stalk them on youtube , but I'm sure they don't mind . They were put together as a group on the X Factor in 2010 and have been heart throbs ever since. If you have never heard What makes you beautiful then you must live under a rock ! Look them up on youtube and find out about these British bad boys haha 
Liam, Niall, Harry, Louis, and Zayn


                                         thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment