Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Revenge

The greatest weapon anyone can use against us is our own mind. By preying on the doubts and uncertainties that already lurk there. Are we true to ourselves? Or do we live for the expectations of others? And if we are open and honest, can we ever truly be loved? Can we find the courage to release our deepest secrets, or in the end are we all unknowable......even to ourselves. ~ Emily Thorne , Revenge 

Recently I have become addicted to Revenge :D For about a year I have been seeing the commercials for Revenge on ABC , but never had the chance to watch it.Netflix just added the show , so now I can watch the series commercial free. If you have no clue about what revenge is about., I'll enlighten you ....... Years earlier David Clark was betrayed by the woman/friends that he loved. They accused him of laundering money to a terrorist group that brought down a plane that killed lots of people. Really it was the powerful Graysons, covering up their mistake. David Clark had a little girl, Amanda, who was taken away from her father and placed in an institution till she was 18. Her father dies and she learns the real truth about the people who framed her father. The series surrounds Amanda Clark coming back to the Hamptons as Emily Thorne, taking revenge on those who wronged her father. Sorry if it sounds confusing , but my writing doesn't do it justice. Take a look at the first episode and you'll see what I mean. I am sooooooo in love with this series and I hope you do too ! I might even do a little vlog each week on the episodes. 









No comments:

Post a Comment