Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

And I'll never be the same

"This album is about the other kinds of love that I've recently fallen in and out of," ... "Love that was treacherous, sad, beautiful, and tragic. But most of all, this record is about love that was red.
Taylor Swift
Hey everyone ! So thought I would share my unhealthy obsession with T. Swift , I know some people hate Taylor but I don't know how someone could . I have been a Taylor Swift groupie since 2007 and I have fallen in love with her even more. I have every song / album , t-shirt , fragrance , e-mail that she has ever put out . Since the first song that I heard from Taylor , her sound and look have changed . The thing is that I admire that about her, I know that I'm not the same person I was 4 years ago. She still is my idol and that will never change . I have too many memories that I've shared with different people over Taylor Swift songs . Her new album Red came out today and if you have a chance you need to get one ! My favorite tracks are Red, I knew you were trouble , and Starlight . Congrats Taylor <3 Love you forever and Always !

No comments:

Post a Comment