Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween !

One of my most favorite times of the year has come ! Finally it has gotten cold and Halloween is in the air. I love Halloween because it is the only time where great horror films come on daily . Also, it's when you are allowed to dress like a crazy person and be awarded for it . Not everyone likes Halloween though because they believe it is about the devil and such, but if you don't worship the devil and just dress up for fun I don't see the problem. It's this time of the year when movies like Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown come on and I'm taken back to that moment when I was a child. Not only are the movies a big part of why I love Fall it's also the weather. I love being able to wear my coat and seeing the leaves change ! Walking around and breathing in cold air reminds me of starting over . Hope y'all have an awesome Halloween and eat lots of candy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment