Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Live everyday to the fullest

Happy Monday everyone :) 
Today I thought that I would share with you something that happened to me a week ago. One of my good friends passed away from cancer. His name was Davey and I miss him so much. Being young and having someone your age die puts your life in perspective. I wish I could talk to him and see him one last time. I still wait to see him walk through that door and kid with me , but that's not going happen. He had a 10 year battle with cancer and found out 5 months ago that he had leukemia again. He stayed so strong in his fight. I did not write this to make you sad , but to remind you to live everyday to the fullest. He loved like crazy and in return touched so many lives. So I want to encourage you and myself to go out and do what we love and to love others. If you have ever had a friend or a loved one who died of cancer you know how it feels to have then taken away. Please comment or email me if you have anything to share on this topic.




And to you Davey , I will always love you and you will always be in my heart. There are moments that will always remain between us.



Please join me in walking for all those who have leukemia or have passed  away from it
Here's the website for more info http://www.lightthenight.org/

Thanks for reading Lovelies
 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment