Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Best feast of the year

It's time to take out the turkey and gather around the table with your closest family and friends. Yes, I'm going to be cheesy and wish you all a very wonderful Thanksgiving ! So, as for me I am watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade because it's the only tradition I actually have. Every year I look forward to seeing all the floats and the precious Santa at the end . For me, seeing Santa always reminds me of how close we are to Christmas and the crazy shopping mode I will have to get in . Anyways, until then I will now go into the kitchen and sneak a little piece of turkey . My favorite dish this year will be the sweet potatoes oh my goodness they smell delish and don't even get me started on the apple pie. Enough about food, this is the moment in the blog where it gets sentimental Thanksgiving isn't just about food and tradition, it's about giving thanks and giving to others. I am thankful for God, family, friends, and being able to live in a free country. Let's all take a moment today and do something for someone else, even if that means cleaning up the dishes or spending time with your grandparents. Again Happy Thanksgiving and I am thankful for all my viewers too ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment