Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

VMAs .... what a night

While doing my homework last night I watched the VMAs and might I say wow ! I went to bed last night feeling like I was actually there and hungover from the after party . If you sadly missed it then I will give you a recap on some of the most memorable stuff . Well opening number was Rihanna which was full of interesting dancing and cobras she sang Cockiness with We Found Love , then Pink just smashed it with Blow Me a Kiss. Kevin Hart hosted the show and that man is short but can talk a blue streak . He brought up the whole Kristen and Rob thing and the Chris Brown and Drake fight. Alicia Keys sang a soulful Girl on Fire while Gabby Douglas from the US Olympic Gymnast team flipped around . Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj performed , also Nicki won the Best Female. One Direction performed and won 3 awards including Best New Artist . Some of the presenters were Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, Andy Samberg, and The Wanted. Taylor Swift ended the show with her new single We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together which I thought was perfect. To watch the full show click on this link http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/2012/ . I had to put this video at the bottom because I thought it was hilarious ! The interviewer mixed up The Wanted with One Direction , but luckily the boys played it off quite well.

At  0.06 she goes One Direction ! One Direction! Awkward 







No comments:

Post a Comment